Easily embed with our WordPress plugin
If you have your website in your own WordPress installation, you can use our special plugin to embed your forms in pages or articles with a simple shortcode.
- Contact us and you will receive the plugin free of charge as a zip archive
- Save the zip archive to your computer
- Log in to your WP control panel
- Go to “Extensions”, select “Add new” and “Upload extensions”, follow the instructions and activate the plugin
- Go to the page or article where you want the form and enter the short code [anonform link = 'path to your form'] in the appropriate place
- Save the page/article
The embedding is an iframe that you can easily style if you want by adding extra css if your theme allows this, then use id “anonform-app”.
We of course use this plugin for our own secure contact form.