If you have your website in your own WordPress installation, you can use our special plugin to embed your forms in pages or articles with a simple shortcode.
- Contact us and you will receive the plugin free of charge as a zip archive
- Save the zip archive to your computer
- Log in to your WP control panel
- Go to “Extensions”, select “Add new” and “Upload extensions”, follow the instructions and activate the plugin
- Go to the page or article where you want the form and enter the short code [anonform link = 'path to your form'] in the appropriate place
- Save the page/article
The embedding is an iframe that you can easily style if you want by adding extra css if your theme allows this, then use id “anonform-app”.
We of course use this plugin for our own secure contact form.