If you have your website in your own Drupal installation, you can use our special module to embed your forms in pages or articles.
- Contact us and you will receive the module free of charge as a zip archive
- Save the zip archive to your computer
- Log in to your Drupal control panel
- Go to the tab “Extend”, select “Add module” and “Upload module…”, follow the instructions and activate the module (found in the group field types)
- Go to the tab “Structure”, select “Content types”
- For each content type you want to display forms, select “Manage fields”, select “Add fields”, select field type “ANON::form…” and follow the instructions
- Go to the page or article where you want the form, select the “Edit” tab and enter the path to your form in the Iframe URL field (under “Body text”)
- Go to the tab “Layout” and add a new block “ANON::form” (found in the group “Content Field”)
- Save the page / article
The embedding is an iframe that you can easily style if you want by adding extra css if your theme allows this, then use id “anonform-app”.